What to Expect
The Weekend is Composed of:
- A safe and supportive environment that respects your privacy
- Understanding the predictable stages of relationships, including the inevitable frustrations and struggles that occur in all intimate relationships
- A deeper understanding of how your personal history impacts your current relationship
- To learn to communicate your feelings, needs and desires without causing pain
- A workbook designed by Harville Hendrix that is yours to use and keep
- To rediscover the depth of your passion and joy (or perhaps to experience it for the first time)
What you will discover:
- Why the very qualities that attracted you to each other now often drive you crazy
- How to get to the root of your problems and learn how to dissolve them
- How to successfully communicate your frustrations and desires and ask for what you need
- How your childhood conditioning is affecting you in your relationships today
- How to embrace conflict as an opportunity for growth and healing, not a signal to give up
- How you and your partner can express your love and appreciation in ways that touch each of you
- How to create emotional safety in your relationship resulting in fun, romance, passion and intimacy
Things to consider:
- This weekend is designed to create a safe and comfortable environment for all participants. Your privacy is important. We encourage you to participate to your comfort level and you are not required to speak in front of the large group.
- You will have several opportunities to work alone and with your partner. Support therapists are available to assist you and answer your questions throughout the weekend. Confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
- This workshop is intended to be educational; it is not intended to be a substitute for therapy. It has been utilized by thousands of couples in twenty countries and is now available on five continents.
- This weekend is not a quick fix. It is a realistic understanding of the path to a safe and passionate partnership, a roadmap of the journey, and the tools needed to get you there.
- All couples are welcome regardless of marital status or sexual orientation.
- Many people find the weekend retreats to be an excellent experience that transforms their relationships forever. In learning this “new way to love…” you will make a difference in ALL of your relationships.