Intro to Imago
In this 2 hour introductory workshop to Imago, you will experience a discussion on love and relationships that is fun and insightful!
The Imago theory suggests that you attract an intimate partner that most resembles your caregivers. The unresolved childhood pain such as abandonment, rejection, smothering, shame and helplessness resurfaces in a committed partnership, similar to the way we felt in childhood. This creates conflict.
6:30 pm – 8:30pm
What you will learn:
- You will learn why relationships are necessary for our growth and healing.
- You will understand the unconscious forces in romantic attraction.
- You will learn the 3 stages of relationships.
- You will learn a communication tool to turn conflict into connection!
This program is ideal for:
- Singles searching for the right answers
- Couples struggling to communicate or looking to further deepen their connection.
- Therapists and practitioners looking to help themselves and their clients
This program is designed to help you regardless of where you are in your love life. There is something of value for everyone.