8 Week Program – What to Expect
This program is designed to create a safe and comfortable environment for all participants. Your privacy is important. We encourage you to participate to your comfort level and you are not required to speak in front of the large group.
You will have several opportunities to work alone and with your partner. Confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
This program is intended to be educational; it is not intended to be a substitute for therapy. It has been utilized by thousands of couples in twenty countries and is now available on five continents.
It is not a quick fix. It is a realistic understanding of the path to a safe and passionate partnership, a roadmap of the journey, and the tools needed to get you there.
All couples are welcome regardless of marital status or sexual orientation.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the predictable stages of relationships, including the inevitable frustrations and struggles that occur in all intimate relationships
- A deeper understanding of how your personal history impacts your current relationship
- To learn to communicate your feelings, needs and desires without causing pain
- To rediscover the depth of your passion and joy (or perhaps to experience it for the first time)
- In learning this “new way to love…” you will make a difference in ALL of your relationships.